Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nail Polishes Fashion






Nails, our hair is like the advice they receive nutrients from the body. Unfortunately, as the hair that people have different strengths, not about the damage we do for our nails to mention them by biting. Nail biting is a nervous habit that is incredibly difficult to break, I know from experience! Part of the problem is that we know when we do it! There are dozens of missing tasting liquid available, the nail lacquer, destined to stop biting and work for some, but to be honest I'm used to the taste!

I cured my nail biting a trip to a salon and get extensions to fingernails. Although he was a bit of life, I was very aware of my hands are ugly by nails and hide at the slightest opportunity. When I left the room I felt like a different person. My friends laughed at my exaggerated hand gestures when speaking, simply because I wanted to see on my hands for the first time. fake nails are many types and can last for different periods. His areas of frost that can `t fall, they grow gradually, and it fills gaps in every few weeks or less. In the end I stayed with long nails, but they were very low, because the length of time that she had bitten. I was advised, biotin, a vitamin B supplement that much to try to strengthen the nails. It does not work, but still tried to get my hands always pin. "I've never tried to bite again, but certainly have another nervous habit that no one has shown me from still being developed!

Even if you are blessed with naturally strong nails, everyday life can really make a dent in them. There are several ways to take care of their nails, while daily tasks. Wear rubber gloves to avoid accessible to the courts. Detergent properties can soften the nail bed and weaken. Always use non-abrasive agent and a nail-shaped metal nails. Sign up from each side meet in the middle, down don `t go and sawed her in one motion. If only the time or money to go to a salon professional nails, enjoy one of the kits can be done at home. They are easy to follow and can really increase your nails are very attractive.

As relates to the nail polish, less is definitely more. Always start with a base layer that protects the natural nail. Then do not apply more than two thin layers of enamel, allowing time for the first dry completely before you the second. When the second coat is completely dry, with a top coat. This serves as protection for the nails and nail.

There are several ways to improve the appearance of the nails and then in the hands. The nails were at their best make sure you keep your hands to moisten the whole aspect of the hand is very nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment